Bienvenido

Hi! It's Mrs. Tunison, here in Spain. I couldn't just leave Randall and not keep in touch with everyone for the year, so I decided to start this blog so that you could follow my adventures around Europe. I hope you enjoy reading about my travels and looking at my pictures from all these amazing places I get to see on my year-long summer vacation! I miss all of you back at Randall and would love to hear from you. Leave a comment and keep me updated on all the changes in your own lives... and remember, "Once a Superstar, ALWAYS a Superstar!"

Monday, August 20, 2012

Good luck!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm thinking of you today on your first day back at school! I hope everyone enjoyed their vacation!!! I wish I could see all your faces today and hear what you did over the summer. Please feel free to email me or leave me a comment and catch me up with your summer and tell me all about the first day back at school! I know there are a ton of changes at Randall this year, starting with the paint on the walls! Fill me in, please! :)

Good luck today! I wish each of you a wonderful year--filled with laughter, new memories, close friendships, and of course, lots of learning! Remember that everyone is going through changes this year-- the teachers, the office staff, and the students. Be patient with each other and help each other as much as possible! It's not going to be smooth like silk on the first day, or even the first month! And that's okay, just remember to stay positive.

I miss Randall, and more importantly, I miss YOU!

Be patient. Be respectful. Be a Superstar. :)

3 comments:

  1. I Miss You So Much! Whenever I Visit Randall Im probally Gonna walk by Your room And Yell "Hi Miss Morales" and Then Realize that its somebody else :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and friends miss u come back :(

    ReplyDelete